Loading from beach onto Zodiac to vessel on Kaanapali Beach Location: Whaler’s Village, 2435 Kaanapali Parkway
- On the Beach between Leilani’s on the Beach restaurant and Westin Hotel
- Sign in under Green and Blue umbrella that says whale watches, jet boat rides, snorkel tours
- Sign board with photo on Insane Jet Boat in the sand
- Bring: Go Pro, cameras, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, BYOB
Sanity is exclusively for charters in mind and perfect for whale watching and dolphin tours. Plenty of room to walk around this 50 ft vessel with private restroom, freshwater shower, 32 cushion seats with 24 seats shaded by a bikini hard top, handrails, cup holders, 2 iced large cooler stocked with water, juices and sodas. Don’t forget you can BYOB. Sanity is a power boat with twin cummings in board turbocharged diesel engines with over 700 horsepower, custom built swim platform with ladders on each side of the vessel for easy access of and on the ocean.
SANITY WAIVER – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Adults – 13 years old and up – $69.00, 7.166% Tax = $4.95, totaling $73.95
- Children– 3 years – 12 years old – $35.00, 7.166% Tax = $2.51, totaling $37.31
- Under 2 years old FREE
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
2 hour tour
1pm & 3pm
Call for local Kama’aina Rates Available with valid Hawaii Drivers License.